I was diagnosed with AS 17 years ago (I’m 34 now).
There’s no solution for that but you can reduce the pain as much as you can. What I do is:
– Eat healthy – avoid inflammatory/processed foods (I dont drink milk, dont eat meat, sugar not too much :P, alcohol not too much) Basically research what is a healthy diet and stick to it
– No smoking
– Stretching everyday and gym everyday if possible. Mobility exercices for my spine also
– Reduce stress as much as you can
– Bowen Therapy (it’s similar with acupuncture but without needles.
– Don’t stay sit for too long!
Of course there’s days I don’t do that, there’s days I eat junk food, but I tried to follow the above “rules” as much as I can 😉
I’m always open to try different kind of alternative medicines.